eurospudguns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

European spudgun community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-registering At New Forum...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jrrdw
Admin

Aantal berichten : 8
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-09

Re-registering At New Forum... Empty
PostSubject: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 pm

Please go Here and re-register with the same member name. As soon as that is done we will start moving topics and post, thanks.
Back to top Go down
psycix
Admin
psycix

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:48 pm

When do you expect to move? (I believe this board has some kind of backup thingy... might wanna look into that)
Back to top Go down
jrrdw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:40 pm

I'd like to get everyone who is signed up here all ready to register at the link I posted, then We will start transfering all the topics and post. As of yet we don't have a exact date, but I guess one will be set to finalize it.

At some point I'm sure BTB will lock this forum and a link to the new forum will be the only assisble thing left here, then poof, gone all together.
Back to top Go down
BTB
Admin
BTB

Aantal berichten : 18
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:25 pm

Yep....just not right now...
Back to top Go down
https://eurospudguns.forumotion.com
Neo-Bricole

Neo-Bricole

Aantal berichten : 9

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:22 pm

I'm register Wink
Back to top Go down
psycix
Admin
psycix

Aantal berichten : 3
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:25 pm

I suggest to transfer all stuff, lock this board and remove everything, leaving one big link to the new one.
Also send a bulk email to all members.
Back to top Go down
jrrdw
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm starting transfer of post today. When thats done we can send the email and lock it down tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-registering At New Forum...   Re-registering At New Forum... Empty

Back to top Go down

Re-registering At New Forum...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eurospudguns :: Website Move-
Jump to: